Pages

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Vintage wedding inspiration


( I`M WEARING A VINTAGE 40s DRESS - SECOND PERSON FROM RIGHT )

Last summer I went to this amazing vintage themed wedding in England. Stuart and Polly incorporated their love of 1950′s rock`n roll with the aesthetic of a wartime garden party to create an amazing setting for their wedding. It was one of the most fantastic weddings you can imagine where everything from the surroundings to food and entertainment was really well thought through. We had such a great time, ending up jiving in the marquee untill 5 the next morning...  If you are getting married and are interested in having a vintage theme, take a look at these pictures and get inspired!

All pictures by Sassy. Read more about the wedding here.








I have two weddings to go to in the next three months, and another engagement was anounced today! I`m planning my outfits already. Preferably I`d like to find something vintage, perhaps a flowing 70s long party dress. Are you going to any weddings this summer? What will you be wearing?

No comments:

Post a Comment