Pages

Saturday, June 18, 2011

My Cup Of Tea Vintage




These are a selection of pictures from a photoshoot I styled last year for My Cup Of Tea Vintage. My Cup Of Tea Vintage is in fact my own business, or it was. I`ve put the whole thing on hold for ages, not knowing how to move forward, mostly because of supply issues and money of course.. Today I`m doing a collaboration photoshoot with other creatives who need pictures for their portofolios. I`m doing the styling, using vintage clothes from My Cup Of Tea. I`m excited, hoping this will boost not only my creativity and confidense with styling but perhaps also give me back my motivation for setting up my shop again... 

If you like the pictures, why don`t you encourage me by liking my business page on Facebook HERE! (you can also find more pictures there)

No comments:

Post a Comment