Pages

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Lady in pink


 ( VINTAGE DRESS FROM MY CUP OF TEA VINTAGE, VELVET TURBAN FROM ETSY, ACCESSORIZE NECKLACE, RINGS ARE VINTAGE\LINDEX\COURTESY OF INDISKA, DIN SKO SHOES )

Pictures by Gavin Wright


Hi! Firstly I want to thank everyone who has contacted me these last couple of days with lovely comments and sweet thoughts on my blog and my picture on Dagens Outfit! Thank you guys, it means alot to me to know that you like what I do! And speaking of that, I`d love it if you would follow me on bloglovin by clicking HERE!

It stopped raining for the afternoon but I didn`t have time to catch the afternoon sun that peeped out, but managed to shoot some pictures in the last ray of daylight. I love this turban! The velvet is so glamorous, and I love the bohemian feel it ads to the outfit. Even though the weather is dull I felt like wearing my new vintage dress, which is pink - probably not a shocker to you, and has two of my favourite things in a dress combined; lace and flowy chiffon. I already knew I was girly, but writing a blog has made me realise that I own more pink items of clothing than I will ever admit to anyone...

3 comments:

  1. i like your dress,very cool!!ciao bella

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your outfit...reminds me of the 20's a little bit. The turban is gorgeous, especially on you! And of course; I adore your rings! Hugs

    ReplyDelete