Pages

Thursday, March 31, 2011

Indiska VIP party

Bente is a visual merchandiser for Indiska. She is wearing Indiska necklace, Numph leather jacket, Graumann blouse and a Campomaggi studded leather bag. Check out her blog at www.bohemiansense.com.

Emely also works at Indiska Karl Johan and is wearing a cute lace dress from Indiska of course!

Steven is a fantastic hair and make up stylist that I worked with on all the photoshoots I did with My Cup Of Tea Vintage. He is wearing his new Indiska scarf that he had just bought. Doesn`t he look dashing in his outfit?

This is Steven`s beautiful friend that kindly let me photograph her for my blog. Just look at that face with those frames and the colour popping scarf - stunning!

Last night I went to a party at the renovated Indiska flagship store at Storgata 1. It was great meeting so many colleagues and friends! I was incredibly busy talking to people so I forgot to take pictures throughout the evening, but just before closing time I managed to snap some. If you are in Oslo you`ve got to stop by the shop, it`s been completely transformed and it looks great!


And here am I. Wearing Indiska tribal sheer top, H&M maxi skirt, Indiska necklace, Marc By Marc Jacobs bag, and Indiska, vintage and Gina Tricot rings.Thank you for taking the picture Grethe!

2 comments: