Pages

Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Urban Antwerp



( TOPSHOP JACKET, ACCESSORIZE NECKLACE, GINA TRICOT\VINTAGE RINGS, INDISKA DRESS, PRIMARK FLATS)

Pictures by Gavin Wright


Hi guys! I`m sorry I`ve been a little absent from the blog but I`ve been to Antwerp to visit a dear friend who is not only an excellent tour guide but also a brilliant designer. I wil show you his work in a later post! I was looking forward to shooting outfit pictures in the city, but most of the time it was so cold that I had to borrow clothes from my friend and wrap up all the time - and unfortunately it was more a missmash of styles than a stylish layering ensamble....

Tomorrow I`m getting the pictures from the photoshoot delivered, can`t wait to post the pictures on the blog later this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment